1. COOKIE NOTICE
- This is the cookie notice of Davie Group Trading (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("we", "our", "us") for our websites and any related mobile applications (together, the "site"). We respect your concerns about privacy. This notice explains what cookies are and the types we use on the site and other website or applications that may link to this notice.
- For more information on how we collect, use and share your personal information, please refer to our general privacy notice, which is available on each of the site.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise your device and target the content displayed to your interests.
- We want to ensure that you enjoy browsing the site. In order to enhance your experience, we may place cookies onto your device.
- customise and improve your experience of the site;
- deliver content tailored to your interests and the manner in which you browse site; and
- manage the site and other aspects of our business.
4. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON THE SITE?
- Below is a list of the cookies that we use (or would like to use) on the site. As explained further below, you can indicate your acceptance of all cookies or, alternatively, indicate your acceptance of a selection of cookies that we can use on the site (although some cookies are not optional, as explained further below). Please note that, depending on your selection, you may not be able to take full advantage of the site. Please also understand that a cookie will be placed on your device to allow us to remember the selection you make.
5. WHAT SPECIFIC COOKIES DO WE USE ON THE SITE?
|Strictly necessary cookies||These cookies are necessary for the site to work, and enable you to move around the site and use the services and features. Strictly necessary cookies are used to collect session identification and authentication data. They are session cookies, which expire when you close your browser session. For example, ASP.NET_SessionID is a cookie that contains the user session identifier which expires at the end of every session. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.||
|Functional cookies||Functional cookies allow the site to help maintain your session and remember the choices you made in order to provide functionality for your benefit. Functional cookies are used to collect information about your language preferences and other preferences indicated during your visit. For example, functional session cookies allow the site to remember settings specific to you (such as, your country selection) which ultimately improves your web experience. Functional cookies also include persistent cookies which are used to remember your preferences when you subsequently visit. Functional persistent cookies expire after seven days.||
|Analytic cookies||Analytic cookies are used to gather statistics about your use of the site in order to improve the performance and design of our services. For these purposes, Analytic cookies collect information about your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain, other system settings, IP address, referring URLs, information on actions taken on the site and the dates and times of your visits, as well as the country and time zone in which your device is located. These cookies are provided by our third-party analytics tool provider (Google Analytics) and the information obtained through these cookies will be disclosed to, or collected directly by, this third-party service provider. For more information about Google Analytics' cookie and information practices (including the types of cookies used and their expiration date), please visit the link here: Google Analytics||
|Third party cookies||We partner with third parties to provide you with additional features. By using the site or engaging with third-party plugins and widgets, such third parties may place session or persistent cookies, or similar technologies, on your device. These technologies may provide the third parties information about your visit so that they can present you with advertisements for products and services which may be of interest to you. This helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. The use of these cookies is subject to the third party's own cookie policies.||
6. DO YOU OBTAIN MY CONSENT?
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies are required in order to ensure the proper functioning of the site. We do not obtain your consent.
- Functional cookies, analytic cookies, third party cookies. We request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you – or, alternatively, by continuing to use the site. If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any cookies (other than strictly necessary cookies), you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your device settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the site and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the site.
7. HOW DO YOU CHANGE YOUR PREFERENCES FOR FUNCTIONAL COOKIES, ANALYTIC COOKIES AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
- The "Help" menu in the toolbar of most web browsers will tell you how to change your cookie settings, including how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Below is some guidance about how to make these changes.
- Internet Explorer
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer and you wish to block our site cookies, you can perform the following actions:
- On your browser tools menu, select 'Internet Options'
- Click on the 'Privacy' tab and then on the 'Site' button
- Type into the 'Address of website' field: the relevant www address
- Click on the 'Block' button
- Click on the OK button
Guidance on how to block website cookies on other browsers can be found below:
- Firefox cookie management
- Chrome cookie management
- Safari cookie management
- Guidance on how to block website cookies on other browsers can be found below:
8. FURTHER HELP
- Any changes to this cookies notice in the future will be posted on this page and we will take all measures necessary to communicate any changes to this cookies notice to you.
9. DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- Any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to this cookies policy shall be determined in accordance with the Dispute Resolution provision in the Terms of Service.
10. WHAT SPECIFIC COOKIES DO WE USE ON THE SITE?