Harry Potter Oodie Weighted Blanket (Ships On 12 JANUARY 2023)
If you order 2 or more items from us at the same time, they will be sent together. This means we have to wait until your full order is in-stock to dispatch it.
*Strikethrough price will be discounted with code HOLIDAY taking the end value to €134 Offer is limited and can end at anytime.
- The Oodie Weighted Blanket is like a big hug that helps with sleep and anxiousness. A premium blanket filled with non-toxic glass beads, separately sewn pockets and is hand washable. Using the relaxing principles behind deep pressure stimulation therapy, it will take your sleep to the next level.
- How to choose the right Weighted Blanket: Aim for around 10% of your weight. If you weigh 25kg-49kg then select a 4.5kg blanket, 50kg to 70kg select a 6.8kg blanket or 75kg+ select a 9kg blanket. Select your preferred blanket from the dropdown above.
- Made from the most cuddly-soft materials around: Oodie Weighted Blankets are made from a special, ultra-soft, ultra-snug Minky plush fabric. This material is known to retain heat to keep you warmer, for longer.
- Eco-friendly glass beads are sewn into separate blanket pockets to disperse weight evenly over your body.
- Extra large size for extra snuggles! Oodie Weighted Blankets are 198 x 121cm. We suggest one per person for optimal weight distribution and comfort.
- FREE shipping: For all EU orders (over €50).
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: Love it or return it within 30 days for a no hassle refund.
Important safety information: Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Consider consulting your GP if using alongside serious medical conditions. Ensure you can safely lift the blanket before use. Do not use near open flames. If the blanket rips or leaks, dispose immediately. Do not ingest beads.
You’ve made an order, the sun is shining and an angelic choir is singing in the background knowing your Oodie is on its way - now what?
Once an order is placed, our team will carefully collect your Oodie from the clouds and package it with hugs and love, so please allow up to 72 hours for our team to pick and pack your order. All orders are sent when all items are ready in full - this means that if you have a pre-order item in your order, all items will wait until that latest item is available and then will be sent out at the same time.
We use DHL and DPD for most of our deliveries within the EU. Please do note that your country may expect you to pay the duty fees required to import goods into your country - a fee that might be placed on delivery by your country's government.
You can expect your parcel within 2-8 business days. When we ship the order you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Please don't stress if there are no scan events within the first 24 hours - the system can take a day or so to catch up.
Christmas Delivery Dates
We recommend ordering your Christmas gifts as early as possible to receive them prior to Christmas Day. Our couriers have provided cut-off dates to order prior to, so you can receive your Oodie goodies in time.
Order by 12/12/2022
Please note: Although our delivery carrier has quoted us these expected delivery times, sometimes life happens and they aren’t able to deliver within this timeframe. When this is the case, your tracking number may show a ‘delayed’ delivery date.
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of €33,50 every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever.
No impact on your credit score.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and might not be available in all states. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Over 1 Million
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.